The following describes the terms applicable to the use by each user of content and functions available on this Submission-portal site (the Site) provided by yet2.com, Inc. (together with its affiliates "yet2.com"), 10 Kearney Road, Suite 300, Needham, Massachusetts, USA.
1. The Site. yet2.com will use diligent efforts to maintain the Site; however, operation of the Site and functions available over the Internet may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of yet2.com's control and it cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to such functions. yet2.com reserves the right to add, delete or change the Site at any time.
2. System Integrity/Compliance. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere with the proper working of the Site or which is intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. You agree not to take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on our infrastructure. You agree not to take any actions which may undermine the integrity of any feedback system. You are solely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws and regulations regarding your use of the Site, including without limitation all applicable import/export requirements, and yet2.com will have no responsibility with respect thereto.
3. Proprietary Rights/Copyright. All rights in and to the methodologies used and materials provided in connection with the Site are proprietary to yet2.com. The materials utilized by yet2.com in rendering functions are protected by copyright, both with respect to individual content and as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. You may not modify, publish, create derivative works from, distribute or otherwise exploit any of the yet2.com methodologies or materials without our prior written consent. You agree to comply with all copyright and proprietary rights notices contained on or in any yet2.com materials or information obtained or accessed through the Site.
4. No Warranties. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT, THE FUNCTIONS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS". yet2.com MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING NO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
5. Limited Liability. yet2.com SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, CLAIMS, EXPENSES OR OTHER COSTS (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES) YOU SUFFER OR INCUR AS A RESULT OF THIRD PARTY CLAIMS RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL yet2.com BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE FEES PAID TO yet2.com BY YOU DURING THE LAST TWELVE MONTHS REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE. You agree that you will be responsible for, and at yet2.com's request defend yet2.com from, third party claims arising out of information you provide to yet2.com for publication or any breach by you of this agreement.
6. General. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject hereof and may not be amended except in writing signed by both parties. No provision of any purchase order or other instrument issued by you in connection with any Service that is in addition to or inconsistent with this agreement shall bind yet2.com. This agreement is governed by Massachusetts law and if any provision is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. You agree that in the event of any dispute that cannot be settled amicably, such dispute will be finally settled by arbitration under the Arbitration Rules (International Arbitration Rules for non-U.S. entities) of the American Arbitration Association in Boston, Massachusetts.